Tuesday, May 20, 2014


      "Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued is always just beyond your grasp,
        but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you."
                                             Nathaniel Hawthorne
I read this quote and realized that for the past two years I have accomplished new obstacles that when beyond my limitations. I never thought that I was going to move on and think of whats ahead. 
In order to do this right, I need to start from the beginning and take responsibility of my actions. Due to my personality I tend to be clueless sometimes, specially about "things" that are obvious, but afraid of what the results might be. In occasions, I don't listen to my brain and follow my heart because I get anxious and worry if I don't do it.   Sometimes people say that life is a risk and we need to take changes (which I did) and enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment